Warranty – INOKIM’s service commitment
- INOKIM implements national policies related to three packs: Those that meet the conditions of the product warranty, free maintenance, as well as replacement and a return service. In addition to postal and transport costs, customers receive a warranty for service free of charge.
- If customers experience quality issues due to proven failure of the INOKIM within 7 days after purchase, they are entitled to return, replace the product or receive free repair.
- If quality problems arise due to proven failure of the INOKIM within 15 days of purchase, customers are entitled to free replacement.
- If quality problems arise due to proven failure of the INOKIM after 1 year of purchase, customers are guaranteed free service.
- Service process:
Our innovative, micro-channel self-sale system allows us to reach users via their contact information in the shortest time possible, thereby guaranteeing them the most prompt service.
INOKIM owners facing quality problems may first contact their regional customer service network (400-877-6060) for consultation and to verify and then determine whether their vehicle needs depot repair. For depot repair, a valid invoice or warranty card is required. In order to benefit from free service, the serial on the warranty vehicle body must match.
To benefit from free product maintenance, such as repairs to parts, also requires that customers provide corresponding serial numbers of the vehicle and warranty.. They also need to show the warranty start date, which appears on the invoice. If customers cannot produce proof of their warranty start date, the factory date will suffice. The customer and not the service is responsible for maintenance of non-vehicular car kits and other accessories, such as lights.
- The following situations are not considered quality issues therefore do not fall within the INOKIM warranty, hence agents providing maintenance services can do so for a fee:
- The failure is not in accordance with the instruction manual.
- Normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, neglect of care, improper assembly, or the use of unsuitable parts.
- Repair, replacement or modification of the Company’s original parts by unauthorized service outlets.
- The free repair warranty does not apply to the natural wear and tear of parts from normal use, such as: frames, tires, inner tubes, brake pads, brake components, soft handles and plastic accessories.
- Wear and tear that results in vehicle failure or damage to parts due to lack of in-time replacements or proper maintenance.
- Tire puncture or impact due to foreign objects causing a flat tire (or tires).
- Valid invoice, warranty card and car models were inconsistent or altered.
- Damage caused by overload, riding over obstacles (including, but not limited to, going down stairs, falling, etc.), extreme sports, and the like.
- Damage caused by natural causes (such as: fire, earthquake, lightning, water damage, etc.).
- Damage that occurs beyond the warranty date.
The final interpretation of the above is resides with Ningbo Myway Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Those who buy used Ningbo Myway Machinery Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Party A”) which the user belongs branded products (hereinafter referred to as “Party B”) should read this statement carefully, users’ purchase and use of this product will be considered acts of this statement the entire contents of the approved.
- Should the use, sale or transfer process intentionally, due to negligence, or other reasons, cause any damage to the product or cause a third party claim or assertion of any rights, Party A?? does not bear the loss or liability.
- Party A does not bear the loss and liability should operational issues result in direct or indirect personal or property loss to Party B, end customers, or a third party involved in the commissioning or use of the product itself..
- Party A is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of Party B and all their personal or company information filled in upon purchase of the product/s, and will not take the initiative to disclose this information to third parties.