Work at Inokim
Join a team and inspire the work.
Discover how you can make an impact: See our areas of work, worldwide locations, and opportunities for students.
Just a few of the ways you can
make a difference
- We are looking for talented and passionate Automotive Technicians to join our Inokim Service Center team in the Center of Israel.
- At Inokim, our Mechanics play a vital role in our Service operation, helping us to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
- We’ve created some of the most innovative electric scooter on the market, and as a Service Technician, you will be key in ensuring an equally innovative service to our customers.
- Service, repair, and improve: Working with Inokim software and tools, you will be performing repairs and maintenance on all types of Inokim e-scooters.
- At Inokim, we pride ourselves on providing top quality products to our customers. We trust our team members to inspect our electric scooters diligently and to work with the highest quality standards.
- You have professional experience servicing and repairing electric scooters within the automotive or similar industries.
- You are technically qualified and have relevant certification to perform scooter repairs. You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning, and collaboration are crucial to success.
- You have the opportunity to work with innovative technology, advanced tools, and software. You will receive ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- Our dedicated in-house training teams will train you on Inokim technology and the repair of scooters, setting you up for success.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team in Florida, USA.
As our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase our brand awareness and visibility.
The marketing manager holds an essential part in amplifying and facilitating the sale of Inokim's products to its customers.
As a Marketing Manager, you will have an immense impact on the public image and perception of our brand. This role entails overseeing all aspects of marketing communication to ensure effective execution of strategic plans. You'll be tasked with raising awareness around our brand, assisting sales initiatives, leading market research teams, managing various vendors/suppliers and orchestrating efforts across several channels for maximum reach.
Minimum of 5 years of experience as a marketing manager.
Work experience in the US market is essential.
B2C extensive experience is a mast.
- As a store manager at Inokim, you'll be responsible for overseeing sales
and managing a team of retail employees. In this role, you'll lead team members
in recruitment, training, and development while setting the standard for open
communication and active problem-solving. We're looking for a store manager who
is 100% committed to their team's success and who will take an active interest
in their team members' growth and development.
- As a hands-on coach, you're always looking for ways to improve performance and have a keen understanding of numbers and KPIs. The high level
of autonomy in your job allows you to be creative in developing your operation,
but with that comes the responsibility of self-evaluation and always striving
for excellence. As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all
Sales targets, KPIs, and Operational priorities are communicated to the team
and subsequently met or exceeded. This includes ensuring that sales
opportunities are created, test drives are scheduled, new orders are placed,
pre-delivery readiness is maximized, delivery yield is maximized, and customer
satisfaction scores are high.
- Drive business growth and increase sales through excellent customer
service, deep product knowledge, and superb product presentation and promotion.Lead the planning, implementation and follow-up of store events / sales
- Regularly communicate with location staff about performance data and new
business opportunities. Proactively identify new business opportunities and
partner with the business sales leaders to highlight any potential commercial